skip to Main Content

This product contains magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause serious internal injuries and even death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled. Choking risk also present.

Keep out of reach of children under the age of 6.

IMPORTANT: The use of magnets near or around computers, TV screens, tape recorders, CDs, watches, etc. may cause damage and affect the device’s performance. Keep magnets away from credit cards, computer disks and pacemakers.

Back To Top